January 21, 2013
Give it a Try!
This is by far my FAVORITE APP!
This App is simply functional! I have tried hundreds of task management Apps — wasted lots of time — and the customization features of this App gives you flexibility to adjust to your style and customize color schemes, etc.
A better and more effective way to keep track of all of the hundreds of tasks, decisions, and planning you are doing, consider an App like Priority Matrix.
Visit the website for more information. www.appfluence.com
Screenshots, quick videos, all available for Priority Matrix user interface.
iPad Mac iPhone
The founder of Appfluence has produced and posted several really good videos.
Blog with videos for seeing PM in action
Priority Matrix on the iPad
Priority Matrix on the iPhone
Hands-On Training / Manual
Once you download App on your device, find the Help List for iPad/iPhone in the list of Projects. It’s hands-on because you walk through each task to learn the function of the App.
A few features to note:
- Sync across your iPhone and Laptop and iPhone
- Capture to-do’s on the go
- Generate a list by emailing the “project” content and task items
- Large library of icons, the ability to customize your workflow
- Set due dates
- Set repeat tasks
- Use Master List View to narrow down (filter out) taks due today, overdue, or this week
- As you mark items completed, the item remains in the system. If needed to reference, simply filter to see completed tasks and/or all taks completed and uncompleted tasks
- Capture notes in each task for quick reference
- Create multiple projects
- Mark % completion by task item
- Set icon badge for visual cue you have something due
- An example of a Project. Each quadrant and project can be customized by color and heading. Lots to functionality in this App that makes it simply the best App!